Chocolate Addiction Is Bad For You

Michael Douglas: After I kick your ass, you wanna go for some ice-cream?
Charlie Sheen: Sure!
Michael Douglas: Terrific! I'll have butterscotch and you can have pistachio!

Picard: What would you like in your face?
Wesley: Tonight I'll have five fish crepes with a bald chimp... and hold the fruit flies!
Picard: Whoah... That's cool! Can I call you Shirley?!
Wesley: Ahmm... *Kiss*Kiss* Thanks Tom.
Picard: You know Geordi, right?
Wesley: Asshole, fascist! What you did for five six apple juice, Tom? Fuck'em Michael Bouble...
Picard: Hoow... How is Mike Bouble?!
Wesley: I fuck two shrimp, four Russians... in my driveway!
Picard: Wait 'til you see the whores Geordi bought me!
Wesley: Can I have a promotion?
Picard: *Giggles*
Wesley: Yeeah... jerk! Why did you shoot Dave, Edward?
Picard: Anvil...
Wesley: Suck my fridge!
Picard: I have a fridge named Lewis!
Wesley: Romulans scare the shit out of me and they're all over the ship!
Picard: Have a shit... find a weapon!
Wesley: Let's divorce! Why was I born stupid?!
Picard: Jesus is random fuck...

Deanna: I'm a big chocolate slut!
Ricker: Jerry...?
Deanna: Fuck off... Shock your nuts! That makes you dance. Don't eat any bras... Fuck a donut, if you have to... Florida is fat! Me have a wooden face...
Ricker: Humm
Deanna: You know... I like my ice extra cold. Huh... ice...
Ricker: Hey did you know Christ was a werewolf?
Deanna: Watch hokey... yeah!
Ricker: Jim, you wanna go to the bathroom and French-kiss?
Deanna: What about Sulu? Where is he?
Ricker: Sulu's dead!!! Show me your gums... Who yeah!

Picard: Double-bullshit! Nice tits!
Wesley: I've budgies for parrots!
Picard: *Giggles* I'm in the mood for some Eurasian boobies...
Deanna: I'm fucked on acid!
Beverly: I have a saxophonist in me!
Geordi: You motha'fuckers’re all so white!
Picard: Fuck yeah!
Worf: I'm getting a fax from Darth Vader...
Wesley: Ah!
Geordi: ...yes!
Data: Wussy, I made this cake and Worf jerked-off in the flower...
Wesley: yeah... good! Don't you have some owls to worship?
Data: *Sings* Yeeeeeah! You fucking got my money???
Wesley: I like golf!
Ricker: You got any rolling papers?
Wesley: ...shit!
Data: What about my money?
Ricker: You better pay the man, or else...
Wesley: ...I'm kinda short...
Ricker: Means we gotta break your neck and beam your nuts to Mars!
Wesley: Nazi!
Geordi: I'll kill him! I'm gonna break your neck!
Wesley: Yeah?! Cool!
Deanna: *Giggles*
Beverly: Let go of my goddam arm!
Deanna: I'm a freaking loose!

Data: I smoked a bong with Regis...
Wesley: Regis rapes Muppets! I don't wanna work on this ship anymore, you know, it's bullshit! I wanna be a rapper! You got any bubbles?? ...heey... Do you think I'm too white?
Data: Huh... why don't you go take a bubble bath in acid? If a panda rapes your ex-girlfriend, do something!
Wesley: Become a rapper?
Data: *Sings* Apple Juice!
Wesley: Hi!
Data: Bumblebee... Hey Ralph! I'm a wino you know? I'm divorced, now I have to move...
Wesley: Hey wait a minute... Did you see that dude? He's gotta a giant apple juice orchard. If you go get me some, I'll let you fuck my mother!
Crewman: Did you hear that?!
Wesley: She'll do you right... Yeah, just ask Ricker!
Data: You're food!
Wesley: Yes!
Data: Huh... I'm gonna fuck twenty elephants in France. I want a fat one and afterwards, I'm fucking the whole town!
Wesley: That's why I'm taking out my hand for!
Data: This stupid hallway it's fucking really long!
Wesley: I've horse proof bacon... I can't remember where I am!
Data: Shut-up!
Wesley: Huh…
Data: My grandma rides a skateboard! She can kill your grandma...
Wesley: *Giggles* She's got nice tits! She's great if you just put a bag over her head!
Data: ...how about you bang an ambulance, you racist?! I have a rooster over at our place, it makes popcorn! We can fill the hall with fucking popcorn!
Wesley: Humm! I'll eat some!

Comentários

Mensagens populares